Saturday, May 3, 2008

Week 6

What a lot I've accomplished in week 6. Firstly I managed to change the time of my postings to Eastern Australian time. Secondly I did my first Adventure and posted a terrific Mr Bean in the Library video from YouTube to my blog. Anyone reading this MUST watch it. It's hilarious (of course). Also completed the survey in week 6.

Now for the business part of the course. I checked out a video of Kogarah Marist High School's 20 year school reunion. I chose to look at this because the first school dance I ever went to was at this school (more than 20 years ago unfortunately). I tried searching for Mosman Library videos as Learning 2.0 recommended but couldn't find anything. Found Mr Bean instead. I also looked at some book review videos, which I envisage we could download on a computer in our library for customers to watch. Ideally it would be great for library staff to make our own video clips recommending books or upcoming events and download them to a computer for customers to view. In general, I found watching the videos on YouTube great. Previously I had only looked at a few music clips on YouTube and didn't realise its massive content.

No comments: