Monday, May 5, 2008

Week 7

I've found week 7's tasks really difficult and I'm not sure I've managed to successfully do them. Can't view my blog at the moment to see if my delicious account has a link in it or not. Can't work out whether I've been able to register my blog with Technorati either. And as for setting up a catalogue of books in Library Thing, forget it! My computer skills are just not up to scratch, and neither is my knowledge of "computer-speak". I was only able to manage to attach a delicious account to my blog with much assistance from a work colleague, to whom I will be eternally grateful.

I looked at some of the websites recommended in Learning 2.0, like Sutherland Shire Libraries and Cleveland Public Library (but can't remember now what I was supposed to be taking note of!) Week 8 can only be an improvement.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Dear Brigid

Don't despair! Week 7 is a bit of a tricky one to get your head around - a lot of computer speak here. Ring or send us an email (nswpln@gmail.com) and we can run through it with you. And keep on using your colleagues for help.

Remember, it's not called Learning 2.0 for nothing!

Victoria